Wednesday, June 25, 2008
"the one"
Sometimes I feel like I do everything. I am a mom (which all moms know what this entails), I work outside of the home 30+ hours a week at a job which I love, but at some moments just becomes a lot to take, and at the current moment, I am talking with the realtor trying to find exactly the right spot, and the township association to MAKE sure the right spot will work for our needs. And I am the one speaking with the insurance company regarding the stolen items AND the jewelery stores in which the items were purchased to get receipts (which is a feat in itself as MOST of the items in the stolen box were gifts). I am the one who cooks the dinner, I am the one who cleans up after dinner, I am the one who does the dishes, the laundry, takes care of K in the morning and gets her off to school. Usually I am the one who mows the grass and keeps the yard. I am the one who pays the bills and keeps the house clean. I KNOW my husband works VERY hard at this job and I appreciate all he does, but sometimes I just want a break from being "the one".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment