Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hello and welcome...

Because everyone wants to hear my everyday thoughts... and pondering. So, here we go!

I was suppose to take my proctored exam today for my State of Ohio Life & Health insurance license but I just have not had any sort of chance to go through the book. I feel bad, but we have had so many things going on and that book just sits and stares at me EVERYTIME I walk out the door or shuffle it around on the kitchen table for the millionth time. I know my health insurance stuff, but life and annuity stuff I just don't anymore. I am sure once I start in on it, it will open the life insurance flood gates, I just cannot MAKE myself do it. My exam is rescheduled for June 25th at 9am. I will be ready. The books are going on vacation with me so here's to 15 hrs in a car reading about life and health insurance... GIDDY-UP!